Prototype: French State Railways (SNCF) class 150 Y. 2-10-0 design. Built starting in 1942 for the German State Railroad (DR). Use: Heavy freight trains.
|Gauge / Design type||Minitrix /|
Model: Era III,
• Diecast metal locomotive and tender
• High-efficiency motor (can motor with
bell-shaped armature), with a flywheel
• Motor and gear drive in the boiler
• Digital connector in the tender
• Close coupler mechanism on the tender
5 axles powered through side rods,
4 traction tires.
Length over the buffers 148 mm / 5-13/16".
This model is being produced in a one-time series only in 2004.