The Reliable One
Between 1909 and 1916, 572 pieces of this class of tank locomotive were built for various railroad companies. Most of them were used in Prussia. Their great reliability assured these units an extremely long service life. Road number 92 532 was built in 1910 by the Union Foundry Company in Königsberg under builder number 1863. At the end of the Fifties, it was stationed in Minden. There it was retired on August 5, 1959.
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 92 freight train tank locomotive. Former Prussian class T 13.