|Gauge / Design type||Trix H0 /|
Receiver for all Trix H0 direct current locomotives with a 21-pin connector and a power consumption of up to 1,600 milliamps (motor 1,100 milliamps; auxiliary functions - 150 milliamps each). This electronic circuit has a total of 4 controllable functions. The "function" output is intended for headlights / marker lights. The auxiliary functions can be controlled with the Mobile Station or a DCC main controller.
• Can be used universally in Selectrix and DCC formats.
• Automatic system and analog recognition.
• Same locomotive address in Selectrix and DCC operation.
• 7 adjustable maximum speeds.
• 4 adjustable motor impulse variations.
• Automatic load compensation.
• Connections for a light function.
• Connections for an auxiliary function.
• Short circuit protection for the motor outputs.
• Overload protection for the light outputs.
• Overload protection for the auxiliary function outputs.
• Programming of additional settings by means of selection of the address "00", example: finer gradation of steps for pulse widths (monitoring variation), direction reversing.
In Selectrix Operation:
• 31 speed levels.
• 111 addresses.
• Block operation with simple diodes (1 or 2 stopping areas).
• Braking operation with a braking diode.
In DCC Operation:
• Manual speed level selection 14 / 28 levels.
• Automatic switching to 128 speed levels.
• Addresses can be either 7 or 14 bits.
• Braking operation with direct current and "broadcast-mode" brake generators.