Receiver for all Trix H0 direct current locomotives with a 21-pin connector and a power consumption of up to 1,800 milliamps (motor 1,100 milliamps; auxiliary functions 1 – 3, LV and LR – a total of 400 milliamps, auxiliary function 4, 300 milliamps). This electronic circuit has a total of 4 controllable functions. The "function" output is intended for headlights / marker lights. The headlights and marker lights can be turned off at engineer's cab 1 or engineer's cab 2 on locomotives with circuit boards specifically designed for these locomotives. Also, the double "A" light for switching maneuvers can also be activated on such locomotives. The auxiliary functions can be controlled with the Mobile Station or a DCC main controller.
• Can be used universally in Selectrix and DCC formats.
• Automatic digital system and analog recognition.
• 7 adjustable maximum speeds.
• 4 adjustable motor impulse variations.
• Automatic load compensation.
• Connections for auxiliary functions.
• 4-pin SUSI connector for additional special functions in DCC operation.
• Short circuit protection for the motor outputs.
• Overload protection for the light outputs.
• Overload protection for the auxiliary function outputs 1 – 3.
• Programming of additional settings by means of selection of the address "00", example: finer gradation of steps for pulse widths (monitoring variation), direction reversing, acceleration and braking delay in blocks.
In Selectrix Operation:
• 31 speed levels.
• 111 addresses.
• Braking operation with a braking diode.
In DCC Operation:
• Manual speed level selection 14 / 28 levels, automatic switching to 128 speed levels.
• Addresses can be either 7 or 14 bits (short or long addresses).
• Braking operation with direct current and "broadcast-mode" brake generators.